- Shipping is not included in the prices listed. Cost of shipping will be calculated at check-out when you enter your address.
- Free Shipping when you order two or more family trees.
- We use Canada Post standard shipping to send your family tree. See CanadaPost.ca for their updated COVID shipping times.
- We currently only ship within Canada and the United States. We carefully wrap and ship your family tree in a sturdy box.
- ** Please note- International orders (i.e. orders shipped to the U.S.) do not include duties or taxes. Fees will be due upon receipt. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination. Family Botanic is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
What if I need to change something on my order. How can I do that?
If you need to change your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. However, please note, once we have printed your order, we will be unable to make any changes.
How to I know if my order has shipped?
- We gladly accept cancellations within 24 hours of purchase. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a refund to your original payment method. Please note that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Due to the customized nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. However, please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems with your order.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
- At the time of shipping, we will send you a tracking number for your package.
Damages and Issues
- To ensure your family tree arrives safely, we carefully pack each one. Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item was damaged so we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If you have any questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will be more than happy to help.